- Cancellations made 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount paid.
- Cancellations made 7 and 14 days before check-in, will get back 50% of amount paid.
- Cancellations made 6 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
- All reservations require a deposit that will be refunded within 7 days of departure assuming no damage. Damage determination is at the discretion of the owner.
Basic Rules and Policies
- This property is not handicap accessible. Renters must walk up a large flight of steps to access the Lofts.
- Minimum age 21 to book is 21 year. Owners reserve the right to ask for proof of valid identification.
- Barn Lofts are not suitable for children under 12
- No smoking or vaping in the in the building or on the premises
- Pets are not allowed at any time.
- Two people only per room unless discussed with owners prior to arrival. Rooms are designed for 2 people (Extra person fees of $25/day).
- Events/parties on property require different booking, extra fees, permission of the owners and coordination prior to guest arrival.
- Swim and recreate at your own risk. Entering, exiting and hanging out in the river is at your own risk. The New River Escape does not have a lifeguard on duty at any time. Please be advised that the river fluxuates greatly with rain. The New River owner accepts no responsibility.
- Check-in is at 3 pm
- Please park at the right hand side of the barn allowing traffic to pass.
- Your key is on the table in your room.
- Check out is at 11 am unless other arrangements are made.
- Please clean up the kitchen area & start the dishwasher.
- Place all used towels in the hamper by the toilet.
- Turn off the gas log stove.
- Return thermostat to 66* in winter 74* in summer.
- Please leave the door unlocked and key on the table.
In case of emergency:
- Call 911 – Barn address is 181 River Run Bridge Road, Fleetwood, NC
- Exits are through the main entrance down the stairs and down the spiral staircase by the Jacuzzi.
- If the bridge is flooded due to heavy rain, there is an exit at the top of the hill. Follow the road to the top, when you see the house sign 311 on the left, cut slightly right through the trees (there is a road) to the blacktop road (horse farm in front of you), turn left, go down the hill and it will bring you back out on Railroad Grade Road.